Acid Digestion Laboratory Hood
Acid Digestion Laboratory Hood feature washdown systems, integral work surfaces and drainage troughs so that they may be thoroughly rinsed after each use. Their liners of Type 1 unplasticized polyvinyl chloride are designed to withstand reaction from strong acid. These hoods feature Lexan polycarbonate sashes, which are recommended for applications involving the use of acids including hydrofluoric acid but not perchloric acid.
Feature of Acid Digestion Laboratory Hood
- By-pass airflow design
- Curved air foil allows air to sweep the work surface while openings pull inflow air from under the air foil.
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Heat-welded unplasticized PVC liner with integral work surface and drainage trough
- Black enamel-coated hardboard surface to support the integral work surface
- 3/16inch thick tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC.
- 1/4inch thick Lexan polycarbonate vertical-rising sash with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC.
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Pre-wired fluorescent lighting, light switch and blower switch for 115 volt, 60 Hz operation to single point internal junction box
- Built-in washdown system with internal piping and spray nozzles behind the baffle and remote control fixture on the left side
- Washdown port for connection to external wash rings
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves, lower right side with brass tubing and plastic serrated hose connector for gas and lower left side with copper tubing and gray PVC rigid gooseneck faucet for cold water.
- One pre-wired 115 volt electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- Factory prepared for up to seven service fixtures including two gooseneck faucets
- Factory prepared for up to four electrical duplex receptacles