Artificial Climate Incubator
Artificial Climate Incubator is special-purpose thermostatic and humidistatic equipment with lighting attachment. It is able to accurately simulate the climate conditions in different environments and is applicable to research institutes, university laboratories and production sectors in sanitary & anti-epidemic, environmental protection, forestry and animal husbandry industries for culture preservation, plant cultivation and breeding experiments of molds, bacteria, and microbes.
- Microprocessor fuzzy PID control, programmable multi-segment parameter setting: 30 segments 99 cycles design.
- Operation system based on WINDOWS CE system with large-capacity memory and High frequency CPU.
- Heating system: improve the use of excess heat to reduce heating time.
- Circulation type humidification system can save water.
- Frequency conversion refrigeration system, rapid recovery of temperature and humidity after opening the door.
- USB interface and RS485 interface are standard configuration.
- Three-dimensional illumination, a more accurate simulation of the natural environment, 6 gears illumination adjustable.