Atomic Absorption System
Based on the sensitive AC-modulated technique, proven to give the best detection limits of any Zeeman spectrometer, the Atomic Absorption System, with up to 4 fixed lamp positions offers the highest sensitivity, performance, simplicity of operation and industry-leading software in atomic spectroscopy. The instrument is supplied with the graphite tube atomizer for superior graphite furnace performance and is controlled by our acclaimed Windows-based Worksheet software.
Features of Atomic Absorption System
- Enhanced detection limit performance—For ultra trace level detection limits, plug in high-intensity lamps.
- Optimized performance— PC-controlled magnetic field strength can be varied from 0.1 to 0.8 Tesla; the field strength remains locked during measurement, minimizing effects of mains voltage variations.
- Versatility—Add the VGA for Zeeman adaptor and the hydride generation technique to validate Zeeman graphite furnace AA results; offers the flexibility to analyze difficult matrices. Outstanding performance at ppb levels with the Constant Temperature Zone furnace design
- Easy alignment—Only a single light source is required.
- 11-fold improvement in correction accuracy—Polynomial interpolation provides superior accuracy over competing systems that use simple linear interpolation.