Blood Bank Refrigerated Cabinets
- Stainless steel external cabinet and interior lining.
- Double glazed antimist, reversible lockable door, easy to change, self close door if left ajar. Hermetically sealed compressor mounted on shock absorbers with evaporator and forced air condenser.
- Fan air circulation maintaining homogeneous temperature distribution.
- Temperature sensors are located and calibrated to read simulated blood bag conditions.
- Independently powered circular graphic register.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature control via a display that can configure the following parameters:
- Open code.
- Activate external alarm.
- Adjust SET.
- Adjust alarm.