High Volume Orbital Shaker Incubator
- Metallic external case epoxy-coated.
- Made with two doors framework type and double glass windows which allow visibility of the material exposed in the inside
- Two removable upper trays for high volume Erlenmeyer flasks accommodation in the lower tray.
- Adjustable outlet hole for the air in the inside of the chamber.
- With wheels for movements and adjustable support for a stabled fixing.
- Current and set digital reading of temperature, time and speed parameters.
- Acoustic alarm and illuminated indicator at the end of the cycle and also to indicate temperature and / or time programs errors.
- Automatic switch off mechanism when the shaker door is opened.
- Motor over load protection, with automatic switch off activation.
- Induction drive motor, where the drive mechanism has an anti vibration system.
- Refrigerated models have a hermetically sealed compressor unit with a ventilated condenser.
- Internal case made of stainless steel with polished finish and glazed door for a handy visibility of the samples process.
- Internal platform with multi-adapter positions for differing accessories, such as: conical flask adapters, microtitre plate holders and universal tray with adjustable tension springs for other non standard sized vessels.