Infrared Gas Analyzer
A single analyzer can measure up to five components NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2 at high precision. The ratio infrared absorption method ensures highly stable measurements. The slim cubicle structure used makes maintenance and daily inspections extremely easy to perform. Highly reliable sampling can also be performed with ease.
Features of Infrared Gas Analyzer
- A single analyzer can measure five components NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2 at high precision.
- A front-door type small cubicle ensures a small footprint.
- It incorporates a variety of functions including automatic calibration, remote calibration, logical calculation functions, and alarms.
- A large LCD screen displays the concentrations of all measured components at the same time.
- A dry calibration system is adopted so very little gas from gas cylinders is used, thus reducing running costs.
- An integrated barometer enables air pressure correction.