Product Code : DICAS053
Brand Name : DIDAC
These hoods are suitable for providing personal protection needed for general chemistry applications involving fumes and vapors. They meet the standard of a low velocity, high performance hood and may be safely operated as low as 60 fpm. Choose from hoods designed to be used with a remotely-located blower or hoods that include a built-in blower ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Â the only high performance hood with built-in blower available anywhere.
Features of Laboratory Hood
- Air Foil reduces energy consumption by 7-10% compared to flat air foils while its aerodynamic curve allows air to sweep the work surface for maximum containment. Openings pull inflow air from under the air foil forcing air into non-turbulent air streams.
- Slots on left and right side of air foil keep electrical cords out of the way.
- Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with powder-coated sash handle and openings.
- 37.5" (95.3 cm) high sightline from the work surface to header panel allows taller users comfortable viewing while standing.
- Removable front and side panels, and front service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Pre wired fluorescent lighting with vapor-proof design and compliant light and blower switches.