Cookie Img Back to top
Home » Products » Clean Air System » Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II

Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II

Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II
Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II
Product Code : DICAS047
Brand Name : DIDAC
Product Description

Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II

Conforming to the strictest of safety standards, SafeFAST are Microbiological Safety Cabinets Class II designed and built to the performance requirements. 70% of the air is recirculated via the main Class filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class filter.

Specification of Microbiological Safety Cabinet Class II

  1. Rear wall in stainless steel: Designed to conform with the requirements and pass the “cleanability test” Work surface consisting of sections which are easily removed for carrying out routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures. These can be solid or perforated on request.
  2. Recirculating and extractor fans: The ‘S’ Series SafeFAST Elite is supplied with a single centrifugal fan. The ‘D’ Series is supplied with a double centrifugal fan to provide complete operator, product and environmental protection.
  3. Microprocessor based monitoring system: Full status report provided via digital display by new generation microprocessors, which automatically control all functions and all safety alarm systems to ensure that performance characteristics are maintained requirements. A high power lithium battery keeps safety data saved to microprocessor system.

 


DIDAC INTERNATIONAL

Contact Us

( *represents compulsory fields )

Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.



Contact Details
Regd. Office Address : 507, Shahpuri Tower, C- 58, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058, India
Phone :+917259657439
Mr. A. Kumar (MD)
Mobile :+917259657439
Factory: Didac Mension, Phase 1, Mangolpuri Industrial Area, New Delhi-83 INDIA 0091 78381 16798
Trust Stamp
Product Showcase
Quick Enquiry Form
Send Inquiry Send SMS    Call Me Free