Microwave Chemistry Reaction
- It has three reaction conditions: normal pressure, under pressure and decompression;
- This product has pressurized reaction vessels with different volumes, and it can get real-time reaction temperature and pressure simultaneously. The maximum volume of pressurized vessel is 1L.
- Under pressured mode, the intelligent safety pressure control system can realize real-time overpressure alarm and auto pressure relief.
- The high resolution color screen with two LED displays, can show the experimental process visually and give the reaction parameters and curves in real time.
- It has a strong magnetic stirring system and can realize both closed and open vessel stirring.
- The stepped motor it equipped can control the reflux condensation lifting device precisely and conveniently.
- Its low temperature reaction cryotrap system (optional) may satisfy the requirement for low temperature experiment and microwave non-thermal effect theory study.
- Power supply: 220VAC 50/60Hz
- Microwave frequency：2450±50Hz
- Maximum power: 1500W
- Maximum microwave output power: 1000W，0-1000W auto non-pulse continuous frequency conversion control (Inverter) the minimum power per 25W may (can) be set.
- Microwave chamber：32L stainless steel chamber， PP protective lining
- Pressure control system： Piezoelectric crystal sensing system， pressure control range：0-5Mpa， precision: ±0.01MPa
- Temperature control system：Platinum resistance temperature sensing system， measuring range：0-250℃， precision ±1℃ Infrared temperature sensing system， measuring range：0-300℃， precision: ±1℃
- Vessel pressure monitoring system：Closed chemical reaction vessel, pressure range：0-5MPa, working pressure range：0-2MPa Bifunctional constant pressure control valve， with constant pressure of 2.0MPa
- Exhaust system of furnace chamber：Corrosion-resistant motor， with air rate of 5.8m3/min
- Physical dimensions of the complete machine: 500×480×600mm（width×depth×height）
- Net weight of the complete machine：40Kg
- Technical parameters of glassware for reaction
- Volume of glass flask：50ml, 100mL, 250mL, 500mL
- Glass accessories: Reflux condensing pipe, balance dispenser, oil-water separator and T connector, etc.
- Negative pressure bearing range of glass flask; 0～-0.01MPa