Ultima In Vitro is the ultimate “slice rig”, having provided the platform on which leading scientists have conducted breakthrough experiments in brain slices related to neural signaling and neural networks for more than ten years. Simultaneous imaging, electrophysiology and uncaging/photostimulation provides a complete stimulus/recording environment for today's neuroscientist.
- Secondary scan path enables simultaneous imaging and photostimulation
- Visible, UV, and IR inputs for photostimulation
- Sub-micron positioning control for point photoactivation
- Sub-millisecond spirals for somal actiavtion
- Synchronization and triggering to enable simultaneous imaging, photostimulation, and electrophysiology
- Integrated electrophysiology control and recording with up to 16 analog outputs/inputs