Proximate Analyzer TGA
Proximate Analyzer(Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc.
1. High Efficiency
2. High Accuracy
- Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
- Embedded furnace wire is adopted, which makes the operation more safer with more uniform furnace temperature
- Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
3. Easy Operation
- Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy
- Adjustable ramp rate and real-time display for thermal weight curve, manage data and graph seamlessly.
- MAC 6710 uses sheathed thermocouple, which has strong corrosion resistance and longer service life.
- Furnace cover can be opened and closed automatically by pneumatic system, no heat hazard and labor saving.
- Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight
- Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore.
- Automatic Function: Yes
- Control Ability: 2 units/1 PC available
- Temp. Rising Speed: 1-50min
- Analysis Time: 120mins for 19 samples of three parameters
- 120mins for 38 samples of three parameters(Double Control)
- Sample Mass: 0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g
- Temp. Range: Up to 1050
- Temp. Controlling Resolution: ±2
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220 ±10%, 50/60Hz, 5 kW
- Net weight: 50kg
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 550mmx580mmx530mm