PuriCare Procedure Stations
PuriCare Procedure Stations provide personnel, animal and environmental protection. They are specialized Class II, Type A2 biological safety cabinets that meet or exceed the product and personnel protection requirements. These Stations are designed for conducting small animal research activities including cage changing, weighing, anesthesia delivery and surgical procedures.
Features of PuriCare Procedure Stations
- Nominal inflow velocity of 105 feet per minute (fpm) with 10" sash opening; 85 fpm with 12" sash opening.
- Nominal downflow velocity of 55 fpm
- Approximately 70% air recirculation
- Patent-pending design
- Interior-mounted, line-of-sight LCD information center with "Filter Life Remaining" bar graph, status line for alarm conditions and alerts to warn when filter life diminishes to 20%, 10% and 0%
- Filter monitoring system and electronically commutated motor (ECM) that automatically adjusts as filters load
- Built-in interval or elapsed timer for experiment monitoring, fluorescent light or UV light control.
- Touchpad control on right-hand side post for manual activation of blower, light, timer, audible alarm mute and menu selection
- Radiused type 304 stainless steel interior and removable, seamless, dished work surface with lift out knobs
- Powder-coated steel exterior
- Towel catch with sponge-type prefilter located under work surface
- Trace odor carbon postfilter
- Two electrical duplex receptacles, located one on each side, with ground fault interruption and stainless steel splash covers
- Fully-closing, clear 1/4" tempered safety glass sash with two sash handles; counterbalanced, anti-racking mechanism; and 10° slope
- 21.7" sash opening and 27.5" viewing height
- Bright, 90-100 footcandle, glare-free fluorescent lighting located outside the contaminated work area
- Intrinsically-safe negative pressure design
- Electronic security lock that requires code to operate the cabinet