We have been setting benchmarks of success in the market as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Trinocular Polarizing Microscope MT9300. This microscope is designed for specialized medical and industrial applications such as identifying crystals or minerals in core samples. The microscope employs two polarizing filters in the light path. At our sophisticated production unit, we manufacture this microscope using best quality materials and components. Trinocular Polarizing Microscope MT9300 is especially useful in the study of birefringent materials and is ideally used for chemical microscopy and optical mineralogy.
- Clear observation images
- Built in bertrand lens
- Focus tension adjustment
Trinocular Polarizing Microscope MT9300
- Clear Observation Images
- 1Â° increments and vernier reading to 0.1Â° circular stage
- Strain free Abbe Condenser 1.25 N.A.
- Intermediate tube with built in Bertrand lens and analyzer and compensator slots
- Built in Bertrand lens and analyzer with compensator slots
- Swing out Polarizer/Analyzer in sliding mount
- Ceramic coated, 175mm diameter,circular rotating stage graduated 360Â°
- Focus tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever to prevent slide breakage
- First order red compensating plate and Â¼ Wave-length test in a metal mount sliding mount
- Polarizer in a Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360Â° with click stop at 0Â° and 90Â° Smooth operating ball bearing centerable nosepiece