Acid Digestion Laboratory Fume Hood
Acid Digestion Laboratory Fume Hood is designed to handle very concentrated acids at high temperatures. This specialized fume hood is built with unplasticised polyvinylchloride known for its superior chemical resistance while the sash window is made of polycarbonate to prevent etching.
Features of Acid Digestion Laboratory Fume Hood
- Triwall construction and chain-and-sprocket sash system for maximum robustness
- u-PVC exhaust collar ensures chemical resistance
- Polycarbonate sash to prevent etching
- Creep down Mechanism: When sash is raised above 457 mm (18"), sash will automatically and gently fall back to the safe level.
- Baffle system rapidly draws contaminant out of the fume hood and thermal heat relief is achieved.
- Service fixtures include: 1 x water fixture, 1 x gas fixture, 4 single electrical outlets with splash proof cover and 1 PP drip cup.