Apparent Viscosity of Engine Oils
- Testing capacity of up to 10 samples.
- Microprocessor temperature controllers store all testing profiles in memory.
- Unique design is fully self-contained - no external refrigeration or heating apparatus needed.
- Advanced direct refrigeration technology eliminates the need for liquid cooling mediums such as methanol.
- Removable test cells allow for easy cleaning, sample agitation and advance sample preparation.
- New rotor design eliminates possible interference with water and ice.
- Internal hermetic refrigeration system provides direct instant cooling.
- Power saver feature allows testing profile to resume in the event of a brief power interruption.
- Internal gas system provides a continuous blanket of dry gas over samples to eliminate moisture buildup.
- Rotor stator rack supplied for convenient cleaning, drying, and storage.
- Safety features include high pressure cutout and high temperature limits.
- Rotor stator sets included with instrument. Additional sets readily available.
Specification of Apparent Viscosity of Engine Oils
- Conforms to the specifications of:
- With available Drive Line equipment sold separately
- Cabinet Material: Stainless steel and durable thermoplastic
- Temperature Range: +80°C to -40°C (176°F to -40°F)
- Bath Design: Solid, direct cooling without liquids
- Cooling Rate: Single Unit: 5.0°C per minute maximum
- Compressor Size: 1/3 Horsepower
- Electrical Requirements:
- 115V 50/60Hz, 15A
- 220V 50/60Hz, 7A
- Temperature Control: +/- 0.1°C, digital readout
- Heating Capacity: 600 Watts
- Testing Capacity: 10 samples