Ash Fusion Determinator Apparatus is used to determine ash cone deformation temperatures in coal ash, coke ash, biomass ash and mold powders automatically, which are critical to the boiler functioning properly and to avoid slagging and fouling.
- Determine four critical temperatures (DT, ST, HT, FT) automatically.
- 3.2Mega-pixel professional camera provides high resolution image.
- Durable heating element with Si-Mo material and ergonomic vertical furnace design ensures stable working temperature.
- Video clips available for replaying, which makes automatic identification and manually identification available.
- Atmosphere simulation by using graphite and activated carbon, minimize the operation cost without gas consumption.
- Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
- Max. Sample loading GB and ASTM : 5 Samples ISO: 7 Samples
- Max. Temp.: Up to 1600
- Temp. Control Precision: ±1
- Camera pixel: 3.2 Mega-pixel
- Image Frame: 1 frame per 2
- Heating Rate: 4/min-15/min adjustable
- Analysis Atmosphere: Oxidizing Atmosphere / Reducing Atmosphere
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, 2.6kW
- Net Weight: 65kg
- Dimension(mm) : 480mmx470mmx740mm