Automatic Mercury Analyzer
Automatic Mercury Analyzer is used to determine the mercury in liquid and solid material such as coal, coal fly ash, soil, sludge, sediment, ore, mineral, foodstuff, waste water and fodder.
1. Safety First
Determine total mercury directly without sample preparation or other wet chemistry. No hazardous waste produced and no corrosive chemicals used.
2. High Efficiency
- Results in 5 minutes. An auto-sampler with as many as 70 sample positions is provided.
- Wide Application
- Automatic Mercury Analyzer is able to analyze a variety of sample types including solids and liquid in a wide range of applications.
3. Easy Operation
Just input the sample mass into software and load the sample onto the auto-sampler, Automatic Mercury Analyzer will finish the test automatically.
4. Minimum Analysis Cost
Compared with the traditional CV-AAS mercury analysis techniques, Automatic Mercury Analyzer saves more than 70% in cost for customers.
- Principle: Sample Thermal Decomposition, Atomic Absorption
- Instrument control: External PC computer system
- Sample types: Liquid or solid
- Max. Sample Volume (Liquid): 1000 µl (ceramic boat), 1500 µl (nickel boat)
- Max. Sample Weight (Solid): 1000 mg (ceramic boat), 1500 mg (nickel boat)
- Light Source: Low pressure mercury lamp
- Hg wavelength: 253.65 nm
- Detectors: UV enhanced photodiodes
- Number of samples: 70 with small or large boats
- Detection limit: 0.001 ng Hg
- Working Range: Automatic scale change / Dynamic range 0 ng - 1500 ng Hg
- Repeatability: <1.5 % @ 10 ng Hg
- Typical Analysis Time: 5 minutes
- Sample treatment Drying time Decomposition time Waiting time: Adjustable from 1 - 999 s 1 - 999 s 1 - 999 s
- Calibration: Standard solution or CRM
- Number of standards: Minimum 2 (blank & high), maximum 33
- Carrier gas: Oxygen
- Input pressure: 15 Psi (100 kpa)
- Peak flow: 300ml/min
- Peak (W) -Energy consumption: 3000W
- Standby (W)-Energy consumption: <100W
- Power Supply: AC110/220V, 50/60Hz
- Weight (kg): 30 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 500 x 460 x 350 mm