Binocular Polarizing Microscope MT9920
- Rotatable Analyzer with 180Â° graduations
- Combination First order red compensating plate and Â¼ Wave-length test plate and Brightfield spot with a slider locking pin standard in all models.
- Newly designed Strain free Abbe Condenser 1.25 N.A. with a swing out top lens and built in iris in a dovetail mount is easy to change and operates and tracks very smoothly and predictably facilitating accurate iris control with improved usability
- Polarizer in a Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360Â° with click stop at 0Â°and 90Â°
- Super Widefield compensating , focusing eyepiece with cross-line and guide pin, F.N. 20 are standard with 21mm reticle mount
- Ergonomic Siedentopf type binocular or Trinocular viewing heads are standard
- Smooth operating ball bearing centerable nosepiece provides effortless objective changes
- Clear Observation Images with Newly improved âˆž Infinity Corrected Objectives ICOS Optical System
- Available accessories suited for high-level Polarization Observation
- Intermediate tube with built in analyzer and compensator slot and rotatable polarizer in a swing-out mount
- Ceramic coated, 175mm diameter, ball bearing, circular rotating stage graduated 360Â°, with 1Â°increments and vernier reading to 0.1Â°. Stage equipped with easy to maintain ceramic coating allows for smooth exchange of specimens while offering maximum protection to the stage surface from abrasions and wear overtime of use. The super hard coating is durable and rugged enough to provide years of demanding use.
- Focus tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever
- Choice of Bright Lambertian designed LED illumination or 30 watt Koehler Halogen illumination allowing observation of clear images of polarization with automatic voltage sensing power supply 110V-240V.
- Trinocular models compatible with Digital, CCD, CMOS, Analog adapters for photomicrography
- Cast Aluminum Alloy construction with chemical resistant finish
- Triangular designed frame for maximum ergonomics, greatly lessens user fatigue during hours of extended observation