Biological Safety Cabinets Class III
Biological Safety Cabinets Class III offers the highest level of operator, product and environmental protection from infectious/biohazardous aerosols and is suitable for microbiological work with agents assigned to biosafety levels 1, 2, 3, or 4. Designed for an absolute level of containment, it is frequently used for work involving the deadliest biohazards, bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. Biological Safety Cabinets Class III is manufactured to meet and exceed the latest Class III biological safety cabinet requirements.
Features of Biological Safety Cabinets Class III
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide > 100.000 times better protection than single-stage designs.
- Microprocessor-based Esco Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
- Magnehelic pressure gauge is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring of work zone negative pressure.
- Gauntlets are single- piece, leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
- Antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- An angled cabinet front ensures a comfortable working posture.
- Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration of pathogenic materials out of the work area.