Calorimeter is used to determine the calorific value of solid and liquid combustibles such as oil, coal, coke, foodstuffs and biomass products, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
- Water cycling system applies the theory of communicating vessels, simple and reliable.
- Large jacket volume minimizes the heat transfer between bucket and the environment.
- Large water tank is equipped for cooling down water from the bucket after each analysis.
- Auto-diagnosis, remote data transfer and balance connection available
- Precision (1g Benzoic Acid): 0.05%RSD*
- Measuring range: Up to 40MJ/kg
- Temp. Resolution: 0.0001
- Control Ability: 2 Units/ 1 PC available
- Analysis Time per Sample: Classical Method: 15mins
- Jacket Type: Isoperibol
- Bomb Identification: Up to 2 for automatic, several for manual
- Balance Connection: Available
- Network Connection: Available
- Bucket Filling: Automatic
- Oxygen Filling: Semi-Automatic
- Structure: Vertical
- Bomb Vessel Lifting: Manual
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V ±10%, 50/60Hz, 500W
- Net Weight: 71kg
- Dimensions(LxWxH): Vertical: 580mmx550mmx950mm