Cleanroom Transfer Hatch
Features of Cleanroom Transfer Hatch
- Mechanical interlock is reliable, maintenance-free, fail safe and maintains cleanroom integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time. The interlock design has been life-tested to 10,000 cycles to guarantee long service life.
- All products are manufactured for the most demanding controlled environment applications.
- All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
- The main body of the pass box is constructed of pharmaceutical-grade stainless steel.
- The internal side walls of the pass box are constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, with coved corners for easy cleaning.
- Transparent 10 mm tempered glass doors provide visibility into the interior. Frameless construction is easy to clean with no joints in which contaminants may accumulate.
- Durable feather edge rubber gasketed door seals maintain cleanroom integrity and are easy to clean.
- Pass box hardware has been custom designed for reliable service featuring large, durable hinges, and ergonomic handles.