Comparison Chart Fume Hood
These tables allow easy side-by-side comparison of system features. Each opens in its own window and links to corresponding product information.
1. Free-Standing Laminar Flow Workstations (Clean Benches)
- These systems incorporate a frame that positions the hood above the work surface. Most feature a two-piece design that isolates the hood from the work surface to minimize vibration.
2. Portable Laminar Flow Hoods (Clean Benches)
- Designed for positioning on an existing counter or work bench, these portable hoods offer a particle-free enclosure in a smaller, more versatile package.
3. Laboratory Fume Hoods (Ducted Exhaust Hoods)
- In addition to several conventional laboratory hoods, this line includes many enclosures designed to be hard-ducted to an in-house exhaust ventilation system. Remote exhausting makes them ideal for use with a broad range of fumes, including potential chemical hazards.
4. Ductless Fume Hoods
- These carbon-filtered enclosures feature on-board fans that safely contain and remove common fumes, allowing indoor exhaust.