Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator
The Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator is designed to provide user, product, environment, and cross-contamination protection from exposure to hazards. It is configured to operate at negative pressure and single pass airflow. Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator can be used for different applications including handling of agents and 4 agents, Cell Processing, Research and Development, Small Batch Sterility Testing, Small-scale Potent Material Handling, , Aseptic Processing, and pharmacy Compounding.
Features of Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator
- Filters with a typical efficiency of >99.995% at 0.3 microns provide superior Class 5 air cleanliness, 100 times better than competing products.
- Sentinel Microprocessor controller supervises all functions and monitors airflow and pressures in real-time.
- Work zone and pass-thru interchange are under negative pressure to the room in order to maintain operator protection in case of a breach in the barrier isolation system.
- Robust construction and enhanced safety features qualify Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator (Total Exhaust) for the most demanding laboratory applications. The isolator is fully assembled and ready to install and operate when shipped.
- Bag-In Bag-Out Exhaust Filter at the top allows for safe and convenient filter change.