Cooled Low Temperature Incubator By Peltier Effect
Applications of Cooled Low Temperature Incubator By Peltier Effect
- Biotechnology, Bacteriology, Plasma fractionation,
- Biology, Enzymatic test, Research, Serum studies, metrology,
- Botany, Phytopharmacy, Cosmetics, Water analysis and Agricultural research, feeding, new techniques for protein crystallization.
Feature of Cooled Low Temperature Incubator By Peltier Effect
- 4.3 inches TFT touch screen.
- Inner chamber and elements made of stainless steel.
- Premixing temperature chamber.
- Semiconductor- static radiator for heating and cooling.
- Excellent thermal insulation within the chamber.
- Turbo fan to make the air circulate.
- Diagram showing the homogeneous air flow from the premixing chamber of the semiconductor cooling heating system.
- Independent insulated control box .
- Support rack for trays.
- Shelves of stainless steel.
- Epoxy coated outer case.