Digital pH Meters
Features of Digital pH Meters
- Manual temperature compensation from 0 to 60 °C with sample temperature key pad entry (does not read temperature).
- Automatic buffer recognition of two of those three buffers: pH4, pH7 and pH9.
- Electrode connector: BNC type.
- Includes: carry case and pH electrode.
- Automatic temperature compensation and read out from 0 to 60 °C with temperature sensor. Results memory for up to 250 readings.
- Protection against water and dust.
- Automatic buffer recognition and calibration for 1 or 2 buffers, recognition of up to 5 selectable buffers.
- Output to connect a printer or a computer. Electrode connector: BNC type.
- Includes: carry case, pH electrode and temperature sensor.