Dilution Air Refinement System
- Reduces levels of THC, CO and NOx in background air before it flows into the CVS. Ambient air is:
- Drawn into the system and heated to a controlled temperature
- Passed through a two-stage catalyst converter system
- Cooled through a heat exchanger
- Passed through a NOx oxidizing agent and activated charcoal
- Now, as purified air, piped to the remote mixing tee where it is mixed with the exhaust
Features of Dilution Air Refinement System
- Facilitates measurement of level exhaust gas with greater accuracy.
- HC < 0.1 ppm.
- CO < 0.1 ppm
- NOx < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum flow rate may be switched to three preset lower flow rates.