The Dissolution Apparatus is designed for reproducibility and ease of qualification, and is the ideal platform for standardizing dissolution testing. The rugged, yet versatile, instrument minimizes external variable influences and conforms to the USP Performance Verification Test (PVT) and enhanced Mechanical Qualification (MQ) standard recommended. The Dissolution Apparatus can be configured for use with baskets, paddles, paddle over disk assemblies and rotating cylinders and can accommodate vessel sizes from 100 mL to 2L.
Features of Dissolution Apparatus
- Flexible sampling options: access to all vessels from the vessel plate ensures quick, simple manual sampling through the evaporation cover port. Or, automate your sampling using the motorized manifold and the Dissolution Sampling Station.
- Accurately measure and record individual vessel temperatures manually with the optional handheld temperature probe or automate this process with AutoTemp In-vessel Temperature Monitoring.
- Automate your dosage delivery with the Dosage Delivery Module (DDM), or simply introduce samples by manual insertion through the evaporation cover port. Using the DDM feature allows you to precisely drop samples simultaneously or sequentially at a predetermined interval.
- Customize your instrument with interchangeable dissolution accessory components. The common upper shafts support interchangeable baskets and paddles, yet maintain the correct height to save time when switching between configurations.
- Easily navigate the touch panel display to setup, store and operate methods on the easy-to-read color display. The intuitive interface with screen-locking security features also offers multiple language options for English, Spanish, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- Hands-free evaporation cover suspension offers a simple way to add media to the vessels, manually sample and measure physical parameters. The evaporation covers automatically raise/lower with the apparatus drive unit using either the alignment posts or DDM assemblies.