Double Beam UV/VIS
Double Beam Spectrophotometer They adopt double beam long light path design to ensure the stability and accuracy; They are the best choice of high quality spectrophotometers.
1. Light Path Design: Double Beam
- UV-9000 series’ double light path design can prevent circuit fluctuation and stray light to ensure stability of the instrument.
2. Powerful Software Functions
- Multi functions like spectrum scanning, standard curve, kinetics, multi wavelength scanning, DNA/Protein testing can be operated directly on the pc.
3. Long Path Light Design
- UV-9000 series’ unique 520mm long light path design greatly improved resolution and the bandwidth can reach 0.5nm.
4. Multi Functions On Spectrophotometer
- Multi functions operated directly on the spectrophotometer and display the test results’ curve and data: wavelength scanning, standard curve, kinetics, multi wavelength scanning, DNA/ Ptotein test.
- 16mm optical base
- UV-9000 series use a rigid 16mm diecast aluminim base as their optical mount to ensure the stability and reliability.
5. Perfect Calibration System
- All baseline, wavelength, dark current can be calibrated automatically to keep good running conditions.
6. 6 Inches LCD Display
- UV-9000 series have a 6 inches LCD display to show results and curves directly on the screen.
- Optical System: Double Beam(1200 Lines/mm Grating)
- Wavelength Range: 190-1100nm
- Bandwidth: 0.5,1.0,2.0,4.0
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: 0.2nm
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T
- Photometric Repeatability: 0.2%T
- Photometric Range: -0.3-3A, 0-200%T, 0-9999C
- Stability: ± 0.001A/h @ 500nm
- Baseline Flatness: ± 0.001A/h
- Noise: ± 0.001A/h
- Stray Light: ≤0.05%T @ 220nm,360nm
- Dimension: 625*430*206mm
- Weight: 32kg