Energy Conservation Unit
A conventional hydraulic power supply unit for fatigue and endurance testing machines runs continuously at full power to be able to generate the maximum test force and test speed at any time. As the hydraulic power supply unit is selected to provide the maximum capacity for the expected testing, the power consumption may be excessive under some test conditions.
Features of Energy Conservation Unit
- Push test function for testing actual objects
- Allows stable peak-value control using the test force, even for specimens with "play"
- Features overload prevention for manual operation and upthrust prevention that works when a hydraulic power supply unit starts up.
- The test conditions can be set on a touch panel or jog dial.
- Test conditions including test frequency, test force, and displacement can be changed at any time during the test.
- Intuitive screen displays allow operation without referring to the manual.
- Allows synchronous control of up to four testing machines.
- Diverse waveform displays, including X-T, X-Y, and peak graphs. USB connection to a computer permits various test settings and advanced data acquisition.