Extractor For Fats And Oils
Features of Extractor For Fats And Oils
- Heating by protected electric heater, distributed throughout the radiator surface that provides homogeneous heating throughout the samples.
- Electrical safety according.
- Robust temperature control by a durable thermocouple.
- Safety over temperature device.
- Outer case made of solvents resistant epoxy coated steel.
- Extractions can be completed using glass or cellulose thimbles.
- Compatible with most common solvents: Petroleum ether. Diethyl ether, hexane, acetone acetonitrile etc.
- Supplied complete with 2 sets of seals, adapters for different solvent types.
- Typical extraction time (food fats) 50 minutes.
Specifications of Extractor For Fats And Oils
- Cellulose extraction thimbles Øext 26 x 60 mm.
- Reusable glass thimbles Øext 34 x 80 mm.
- Working temperature of 90 to 240 °C.
- Solvent recovery 60 to 80 %.
- Solvent volume (by sample): up to 50 ml.
- Program memories: 16.
- Extraction time <<boiling>>: from 0 to 99 minutes.
- Extraction time <<rinsing>>: from 0 to 99 minutes.
- Time to recuperate solvents: from 0 to 99 minutes.