Meet your analytical needs with an easy to use and reliable Fluorescence Spectrophotometer that gives you superior sensitivity where you need it most, renowned reliability and enhanced sampling capabilities. The Fluorescence Spectrophotometer is the proven choice for all applications in academia, life sciences, biotechnology, chemicals, energy and food testing analyses.
Features of Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
- Multiple collection modes: Fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemi/bio-luminescence, and time resolved phosphorescence measurements can all be easily made without changing a single hardware component
- Lowest cost of ownership: The Eclipse is so robust and reliable that every new instrument comes with a 10-year lamp life guarantee, reducing ongoing expenses to virtually zero.
- Improved laboratory safety: Additionally the guaranteed exceptionally long lifetime of the lamp in the Eclipse eliminates lamp replacements, a hugely time-consuming and potentially hazardous operation.
- Easy to use: Modular, application-specific software, which satisfies the needs of novice and expert users alike, and the ability to switch between measurement modes without touching the hardware, ensure that any user can quickly get reliable, accurate results with minimal training.
- Expand your analytical capabilities: The superior, unique design of the Eclipse ensures room light immunity allowing the instrument to operate with the front and top panels removed for easy access to sample and fast installation of large accessories.