Hardgrove Grindability Index Tester
Hardgrove Grindability Index Tester is designed to measure the grindability of coal, which is widely applied in coal industry, power plant ,metallurgy and chemical industry.
- Auto-lifting of grinding bowl, auto-loading weights, auto-counting of revolution
- The operation is limited to only put the sample into the bowl for grinding, screen out the samples before grinding and after grinding, and enter the mass of two screen residues, then the HGI value will be calculated and printed out automatically.
- Built-in motor ensures the safety of operators, provides low noise environments.
- Small space occupied and no moving parts exposed by integrated structure.
- Real time displaying of working status and working process with intelligent control
- Built-in program of linear calibration curve, realizes automatic calculation
- Spindle Speed of Determinator: 20 ±1r/min
- Revolution of Determinator: 60r
- Mass of Test Sample: 50g
- Vertical Pressure of Grinding: 284 ±2N
- Diameter of Grinding Steel Ball: ¦25.4mm
- Working Noise: 65dB
- Sample Size: 0.63mm-1.25mm
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220 ±10%, 50/60Hz, 200W
- Net Weight: 85kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 385mmx695mmx435mm