High Speed Microcentrifuge
With a top centrifugal force of 16,100 xg, the High Speed Microcentrifuge is a powerful microcentrifuge that delivers high speed performance ideal for molecular biology and DNA protocols.
- 12 tube capacity/Up to 16,100 xg
- Brushless maintenance free drive system
- Instant spin downs with momentary spin button
- Unit stops operation in just 10 seconds.
- Open and close lid stops and starts microcentrifuge
- Cold room safe for applications requiring sub-ambient temperatures
- Computer-designed airflow pattern minimizes temperature increases
- Convenient control knob
- Large, vibrant LCD (with rcf conversion) for clear view of parameters
- Quick deceleration
- Applications: Molecular biology, DNA isolation/separation, blood separation, hematology, immunology, clinical studies, cellular biology, microbiology, genomics, proteomics, biochemistry