Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry
The Synchronous Vertical Dual View (SVDV) Inductively coupled plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry features unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) technology that enables synchronous radial and axial measurements. Combined with a vertical torch and high speed, zero gas consumption CCD detector, the runs even your toughest samples up to 55% faster using 50% less argon, without any compromise on analytical performance.
Features of Inductively coupled plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Run the fastest Inductively coupled plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry analysis, using less gas, due to a unique Dichroic Spectral Combiner (DSC) that enables synchronous radial and axial measurements
- Reduce your cost-per-analysis and more than double your productivity with an Advanced Valve System (AVS)
- Measure your toughest samples with a vertical torch â€“ from high matrix to volatile organic solvents
- Reduce sample uptake, stabilization times, and rinse delays using the optional AVS that features controlled bubble injection to achieve highest analytical precision
- Achieve long term analytical stability with a solid-state RF system that delivers a robust plasma
- See all elements in your sample at a glance with mode that simplifies method development and enables rapid sample screening
- Take the guess work out of method development with intuitive ICP Expert software and our DSC technology
- Ensure fast startup with minimal training using a fully integrated switching valve and a plug-and-play torch.