Product Code : DICAS055
Brand Name : DIDAC
Laboratory Hood offer sashes on two sides allowing operation on either side of the fume hood. An audible alarm sounds to prevent simultaneous opening of both sashes. With unobstructed visibility from either side, this hood is ideal for conducting chemistry demonstrations. An optional right-side or left side viewing window further enhances visibility.
Features of Laboratory Hood
- By-pass airflow design and by-pass blocks, one for each sash.
- Glacier white powder-coated steel and aluminum exterior.
- Powder-coated steel air foil with airflow openings.
- Slots on left and right side of air foil.
- Chemical-resistant molded composite panel interior sides and pre-set baffle with flame spread less than 25.
- Powder-coated aluminum sash handle with openings and slots on the powder-coated steel sash tracks.
- Two tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes with cable pulleys and sash stops mounted at 25" (63.5 cm) opening height.
- 37.5" (95.3 cm) high sightline from the work surface to the header panel.
- Audible alarm that sounds when both sashes are open at the same time.
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lighting with vapor-proof design, one on each side and ADA-compliant light and blower switches on the front side.
- Factory prepared for up to eight service fixtures, four on each side.
- Powder-coated stainless steel 12.81" ID exhaust connection