Low Speed Centrifuge
Product Code : DICFI006
Brand Name : DIDAC
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
- Price Range
- 1000.00 - 10000.00 INR
Low Speed Centrifuge
Low Speed Centrifuge is suitable for extraction of medical products, blood bank, clinical trial and of blood serum, plasma, body fluids and biological specimen in biology laboratory.
- LCD screen displays time and speed, convenient to set and read.
- Three patterns: Short mix, timing set:30 to 59 seconds, continuous running. More efficient
- Sound alert after the rotor stops LCD Screen processing display
- Adjustable speed: 300 - 4500 rpm, relative centrifugal force:2490Ãƒâ€”g. High accuracy of speed and time, excellent performance. More samples is dealt at one time with high efficiency.
- Equipped with multiple rotors, large capacity rotor specially made with multiple options.
- Applied with high-performance CPU control mode, high speed accuracy and excellent performance
- High safety, low noise High strength plastic alloy rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation
- Double-level safety lid Electronic lock is for more safe and reliable rotor operation.
- DC brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed, free of maintenance.
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate. Reasonable brake curve makes sure no mixing of sample. More efficient separation
- Speed Range: 300 ~4500rpm (increment: 100rpm)
- Max. RCF: 2490xg (increment: 100xg)
- Speed Accuracy: ±20rpm
- Max. Sample Capacity: 10ml/7ml/5mlx16, 15mlx12, 50mlx6
- Time Range: 30 ~59s or continuous
- Safety: self-lock, over-speed, statue diagnosis system
- Working Noise: 56dB
- Acceleration / Deceleration: around 20s
- Other Functions: speed/RCF switch, touch operation, operating status display, alert
- Voltage: AC100 ~230V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 120W
- Dimension (WxDxH): 300 x 431 x178mm
- Net weight: 6kgs
Is It Portable
- Supply Ability
- as per requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 to 30 Days