Low Temperature Biochemical Incubator
Low Temperature Biochemical Incubator is special-purpose thermostatic and humidistatic equipment. It is able to accurately simulate the climate conditions in different environments and is applicable to research institutes, university laboratories and production sectors in sanitary & anti-epidemic, environmental protection, forestry and animal husbandry industries for culture preservation, plant cultivation and breeding experiments of molds, bacteria, and microbes.
- Microprocessor fuzzy PID control, programmable multi-segment parameter setting: 30 segments 99 cycles design.
- Operation system based on WINDOWS CE system with large-capacity memory and High frequency CPU
- Heating system: improve the use of excess heat to reduce heating time.
- C-changer defrosting technology: automatically adjust refrigeration output according to different environment, combined with the C.H. heating system to achieve automatic quickly defrosting effect.
- USB interface and RS485 interface are standard configuration.