Meat Process Control System
Meat Process Control System gives continuous “real time” measurements of fat content and weight of all the meat passing through the instrument on its built-in conveyor. It can scan up to 38 tons per hour and also performs foreign object detection. Options include an after grinder version and a compact version (Approx. 1.5 meters) when space is tight.
Features of Meat Process Control System
- Optimize use of raw material
- Do fast standardization of batches
- Increase line efficiency by reducing time for manual sampling, sample preparing, testing, possible adjustment, re-work and so on
- Improved brand recognition leading to more sales from improved final product quality and consistency
- Prevent foreign objects from entering the production, causing potential damage to the machinery
- Do supplier evaluation - to check if delivered raw materials are according to specifications.