Micro Plate Centrifuge
Micro Plate Centrifuge is a unique mini instantaneous centrifuge which is special designed for the 96-hole micro plates. It can quickly spin down droplets and condensation. It is used before and after thermal cycling to improve PCR yield. Put the micro plate from the slots of the top vertically (leakage for liquid will be kept in the micro plate under the action of surface tension), the spin-down work is easily finished. Two operation modes humanized configured – short mix and time setting operation, makes the experiment more convenient and efficient.
- Wide applicable range It suit for skirted, semi-skirted, non-skirted and all standard PCR plates.
- Strong centrifugal power Accelerate to 2500rpm quickly. From top speed to stop cost around 10 seconds.
- Using DC brushless motor Free of maintenance Working stable and quietly.
- Humanized design Two modes - pressing for operating and setting time for operating - make the experiments more convenient and efficient.
- Smart size, simple operation The cover can be fully opened to 95°, convenient to put and fetch the plates.
- Quickly spin down droplets and condensation. Used before and after thermal cycling to improve PCR yield.
- Capacity: 2 PCR Plates
- Rotor Speed: 2500 rpm
- G Force: 500 g
- Rotor: Fixed Vertical
- Dimensions: 219 x 190 x 186 mm
- Weight: 3 KG
- Voltage: AC100V-230V 50-60 Hz