Mono Laboratory Fume Hood
Laboratory fume hoods are essential devices used to protect personnel against exposure to hazardous chemicals and gases. Mono Laboratory Fume Hood are primary containment apparatus that protects workers effectively from noxious fumes and vapors.
Features of Mono Laboratory Fume Hood
- Industrial grade support frame built with electro galvanized steel and oven-baked epoxy coated aluminum.
- Phenolic resin laminate baffle system ensures airflow uniformity throughout the main chamber of the hood
- Aerodynamic curved side profile improves containment
- Progressive Bypass Airflow System redistributes air intake when sash is closed
- Aerodynamic design eliminates air turbulence, minimizes noise levels and static pressure losses
- Grade stainless steel airfoil sweeps the work surface to maintain superior operator protection