Opti Ductless Fume Cabinet
Opti Ductless Fume Cabinet is equipped with features previously found only on high-end ductless fume cabinets to protect your laboratory personnel from toxic chemical fumes. Offering laboratory safety with full-features at a great value, Opti Ductless Fume Cabinet is among the finest in the industry, designed and produced by the world quality leader in clean-air technology products.
Features of Opti Ductless Fume Cabinet
- Grade 304 stainless steel work top surface that will never rust, chip or generate particles.
- Electrogalvanized steel main body for maximum durability.
- Spill-retaining work top designed with a recessed central area contains accidental spills.
- Microprocessor control system with audible and visual alarms for unsafe conditions
- Unique baffle design to improve containment and ensure efficient removal of chemical fumes from the work zone.
- Double hinged sash mechanism allows higher sash opening for effortless cabinet loading.
- Over 8 different filter types to choose from: Volatile organic compounds, acid, mercury, sulfur, halogen, aldehyde, ammonia or ethers/chloroform.