Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas
The chemiluminescence system used makes Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas high-performance, easy-to-maintain and space-saving, which makes it ideal for cogeneration systems. Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas uses a chemiluminescence type analyzer that features high sensitivity and outstanding measurement precision. It also features a front-door type small cubicle with shallow depth which means that it has a small footprint, and incorporates a handy automatic calibration function.
Features of Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas
- The chemiluminescence system ensures a high sensitivity of 0 to 50 ppm.
- High reliability is achieved in the oximeter by a magnetic wind system with a proven track record.
- A front-door type small cubicle with shallow depth is used to save space, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere.
- Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas has few consumables and an automatic calibration function, making it easy to maintain.
- Oxygen Analyzer For Flue Gas incorporates a self-diagnostics function, logical operation functions, and many I/O contacts.
- The concentrations of the three components of equivalent are displayed simultaneously on a large LCD screen.