Plastometric Indices Determinator
Plastometric Indices Determinator is used to determine the plastometric indices of bituminous coal (maximum thickness of plastic layer Y, final contraction value of plastic layer X) and describe technical characteristics of coke, which helps to guide coking and coal blending. It is widely applied in coal mining, metallurgy, chemical industry and verification institution of coal quality.
1. Full-automatic Test Process
2. Cost Saving
- Temperature controller provides temperature rise curve based on GB standard.
- The rolling paper is automatically aligned with probe, which improves the stability and accuracy of measurement as well as ease-of-use.
- All loading and removing of weights are controlled by the intelligent system, greatly reducing labor intensity and simplifying operation.
- Volume sensor is automatically loaded and removed to enhance stability of a measurement.
- The change of sample volume and plastic layer will be automatically recorded to form curve.
- The intelligent manipulator measures the curve of upper and layer to get the maximum thickness Y.
3. Improved Safety
- Integrated smoke exhaust system ensures the test is performed without external fume cupboard.
- Interlock Features. High-voltage parts are designed with isolated protection.
- Equipped with the functions of power-off protection and monitoring.
- Temperature Controlling Range: Ambient Temp. - 800
- Temperature Controlling Precision: 250(±5), 250 ¾730(±3)
- Heating Rate: 250°C 8°C/min, >250°C 3°C/min
- Volume Sensor Precision: 0.05%
- Pressure Sensor Precision: 0.02%FS (full scale)
- Accuracy of Displacement Sensor: 0.02%
- Repeatability: 1mm if Y 20mm, 2mm if Y > 20mm; 3mm
- Working Conditions: Ambient temperature: (5-40)
- Relative humidity(RH): (20-85)%
- No strong vibration, air flow, erosive gas and EMI
- Power Supply: Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, >5kW
- Net Weight: 172kg
- External Dimensions(LxWxH): 860mmx640mmx950mm