The Purification System is a highly affordable binary gradient system with the flexibility to adapt to your purification needs as they change over time. Whether you are using your for automatically scaling up from method development using analytical scale columns to semi-preparative columns, or a dedicated semi-preparative using 1-inch or 2-inch ID columns, this is a solution for you.
Features of Purification System
- Manual or automated injection up to 10-mL sample volume
- High performance pumps with exchangeable pump heads up to 25, 100 or 200 mL/min
- Exceptional flow rate accuracy, precision, compositional accuracy and gradient linearity specifications
- Programmable dual wavelength detector with unique dual path length flow cells, achieving a dynamic range up to 40 times larger than with conventional detectors
- Accurate, reproducible fraction collection time-based, or based on the real-time UV peak detection algorithms day in, day out
- Easy to use software for unattended operation or interactive control of your purification, with Open Lab CDS software known from your analytical work