Simulated Gas Generator And Catalyst Test System
The Simulated Gas Generator And Catalyst Test System generates simulated exhaust gas for various types of engines to allow comprehensive testing and evaluation of a variety of catalysts. This system increases R&D efficiency and reduces development time regardless of the scale of your laboratory facilities. The Simulated Gas Generator And Catalyst Test System can also be used in combination with a variety of other measurement equipment for integrated testing applications to provide a total solution for clean engine catalyst development.
Features of Simulated Gas Generator And Catalyst Test System
- Independent flow control of the various source gases allows you to freely set the gas composition and flow rate. The test gas generator is used to generate the simulated engine exhaust gas. You can independently control the flow rates of the various source gases (CO2,H2, O2, NO, HC, N2, etc.) to set the gas composition and flow rate that your equire.
- The humidifier and programmable heater allow you to generate simulated exhaust gas for a wide variety of conditions. By adding water vapor to the gas mixture using the humidifier and heating with the temperature controlled reactor furnace you can generate simulated exhaust gas for a variety of engine types and air-fuel ratios.
- Automatic operation and control using a host computer. The system can be interfaced to a host computer for remote control. This allows you to perform integrated catalyst evaluation tests in combination with other measurement equipment connected to the host computer.
- Efficient testing and evaluation of catalyst performance. This allows you to effiiently test and evaluate catalyst performance from comparative analysis of the gas composition at the inlet and outlet of the catalyst and catalyst temperature data.
- Adoption of the mass flow ratemethod eliminates disturbances due to external influences such as temperature and pressure variations.
- A full complement of alarm functions ensures safe operation.
- Uses a touch panel for easy operation.