Soft Wall Cleanroom
Soft Capsule Soft Wall Cleanrooms are an ideal solution when clean air areas need to be created on a small to mid scale. Flexible and economical, they may be easily relocated when application requirements change. DIDAC offers a complete range of soft wall cleanrooms to meet various construction, dimensional and cleanliness class requirements.
Features of Soft Wall Cleanroom
- Standard 2' x 4' (0.6 x 1.2m) cleanroom ceiling grid enables flexible placement of fan filter units. Non particulate shedding phenolic resin panels are provided to cover empty bays.
- Cleanroom-grade construction utilizing full welded, reinforced, steel tubular sections. Structure is finished with an abrasion resistant oven-baked powder coat.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the cleanroom and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start. Tear-drop design does not interfere with the laminar flow in the cleanroom.
- Isostate vinyl curtains isolate the cleanroom from the ambient environment, while allowing for easy passage of materials and personnel in and out of the clean area. Vinyl curtains terminate at a specific distance above the floor to allow for exhaust of clean air out of the cleanroom.
- Stainless steel swivel casters feature nonshedding polyurethane wheels.