Thermal Shock Chamber
- Two Zone (hot/cold) Vertical - direct hot/cold transfer
- Three Zone (hot/ambient/cold) Horizontal - direct hot/cold transfer with selectable ambient temperature dwell required
- Double Duty (hot/cold/hot) - direct hot/cold transfer with additional hot zone and second transfer carriage effectively doubles throughput capacity for high volume production.
- Sizes from 30 l (1 cu ft) to 450 l (16 cu ft) capacity
- Cold zone temperatures to -73° C (-100° F)
- Hot zone to 200° C (392° F)
- Automatic transfer of test specimens between zones.
Features of Thermal Shock Chamber
- Chamber liners heliarc welded and dye checked brushed 300 stainless steel.
- Fiberglass insulation, urethane foam insulation
- Welded structural steel frame.
- Service panels removable with 1/4 turn fasteners
- Chamber fan motors externally located.
- Dual silicone door gaskets.
- Cold Chamber drain.
- Microprocessor temperature programmer controller