Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System
The implements materials fatigue testing at 20 kHz. Consequently, Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System is possible to evaluate 109 to 1010 order fatigue strength, where it had been difficult to obtain data before. Also, data for 107 cycles can be obtained in about ten minutes.
Features of Ultrasonic Fatigue Testing System
- Accelerated evaluation of the fatigue life of metals and materials is possible at 20 kHz cycle speed. Even 1010 cycle tests are completed in a mere six days.
- Significant stress can be produced by testing under resonance conditions, and furthermore is economical.
- Constant stress amplitude control is possible via the controller with the PC.
- Optimal for long-life evaluation of materials and high-speed vibration replication experiments.
- The test system is extremely compact, allowing it to be installed anywhere.
- The Windows software provided can be used for easy testing from design of resonance specimens through to actual testing.