Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet are ISO Class 3 vertical laminar flow cabinets which represent far more economical and valid alternatives to clean-rooms, as they are capable of providing uncontaminated, particle-free and sterile conditions for materials in the work-space. They guarantee and maintain excellent product protection factors by offering a positive pressure particle-free working area by virtue of the pre-filter with a minimum efficiency of 80%-90% the HEPA filter with an efficiency better than 99,995 %
Specification of FlowFAST Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
- Construction : Structure of the FlowFAST V model vertical LAF cabinets is in epoxy powder coated cold-rolled steel for excellent corrosion resistance to the attack by aggressive common chemicals. Alternatively special models made in 304L stainless steel for superior cleaning are also available on demand.
- Work surface: Fixed 304L stainless steel blind work surface in one piece.
- Side walls: Transparent side walls in safety glass. Servicing holes are positioned on the right and left side glasses for taps installation
- Motor blower: direct coupled motor, electronic speed controlled to maintain a constant air flow of 0.45 m/sec, and compensate for a partially clogged filter up to a maximum plenum pressure of 40 mm of water.
- Power Supply: 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase. Other voltages available on request.
- Lighting: remote mounted fluorescent light, outside sterile area.