Weighing and Dispensing Containment Isolators
- Weighing and Dispensing Containment Isolators is elemental for handling New Chemical Entities, weighing, dispensing and containing potent compounds during sub-division and sampling processes.
- Our largest range of standard inbuilt configurations allow users to operate for varying process and R&D needs.
- weight & dispensing isolator is the ultimate platform for potent handling.
Features of Weighing and Dispensing Containment Isolators
- Fully welded single piece internal chambers with rounded coved corners.
- Inflatable Anti-Bacterial, USP Class VI Compliant and Food grade FDA approved gaskets provides both proactive and reactive sealing.
- Safe change glove system allowing change of gloves whilst maintaining a contained system.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration granite platform for weigh scale placement.
- Integrated automated pressure decay testing.
- Clean interior and exterior finishing.
- Safe change filters to allow in-process filter replacement.
- Lighting external to isolator chamber for ease of servicing and process chamber cleanliness.
- Integrated automated height adjustment providing 280mm of motion for ergonomic comfort.